The Symposium, which is aimed at Mediterranean researchers every two years, addresses issues related to Mediterranean coastal areas and searches for technical and instrumental solutions to problems related to: energy production in the coastal area, morphology and evolution of coastlines, flora and fauna of the littoral system, management and integrated coastal protection, coastline geography, human influence on coastal landscape.
The Symposium is divided into the following sessions:
– Flora and Fauna of the littoral system: dynamics and protection
– Morphology and evolution of coastlines and seabeds
– Coastal landscapes: past and present aspects of human influence
– Measures for environment and energy production in the coastal zones
– Coastline geography: territorial dynamics and integrated protection
The symposium will also include:
– oral presentations;
– a poster session.
* Final deadline for abstracts: 6th November 2017*
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.